AAIS Pulse is back…and Coming to Chicago!
Don’t miss our new hybrid event, bringing you the latest from across the insurance space.
Can't Make it? Join us Virtually!
October 25, 2022 | 9:00 a.m. (CST)
AAIS Pulse: Chicago provides a full day experience by offering both live and virtual sessions led by AAIS thought leaders and industry experts. The morning will feature Special Reports and panel discussions with industry leaders and regulators. For those attending in person, AAIS will host topical breakout sessions in the afternoon.
From legislation and regulation to the economy and emerging risks, there is something for every risk and insurance professional at the AAIS Pulse: Chicago.
Join us in Chicago! Register online to secure your spot.
Hybrid (In-person & Virtual)
- Special Economic Report from Bob Hartwig (University of South Carolina)
- Market Report with Special Guest Stefan Holzberger (AM Best)
- Special Regulatory Report from Jon Godfread (North Dakota Insurance Commissioner)
- TechTalk: How Blockchain is Making Data Integration a Reality in Insurance with Special Guest Tram Vo (MOBI - Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative)
- Advisory Report: Building Bridges To Fight Construction Site Fires
- Bridging Troubled Waters: Flood Challenges & Opportunities in the Industry
- Insuring the Cannabis Marketplace - The Current State of Affairs
- Navigating UBI Markets
- and, more...
Join us in Chicago!
Can't Make it? Join us virtually!
Interested in Supporting AAIS Pulse?
Contact an AAIS Engagement Manager to learn more about this incredible partnership opportunity.