Raise Your Organization’s Profile: Sponsor AAIS Pulse…
The Industry’s Premier Newsmagazine
The AAIS Pulse video newsmagazine brings insurance executives together with business leaders, regulators and industry experts to discuss breaking news, debate industry developments and uncover strategies to tackle pressing challenges and capitalize on emerging trends.
In conjunction with our upcoming February 23 edition of AAIS Pulse,
AAIS is offering sponsorship packages to select organizations as a value-added benefit of your partnership. Sponsors of AAIS Pulse have the opportunity to reach an influential audience of P&C insurance and reinsurance leaders, agents and brokers, regulators and compliance professionals, and data, technology and other service providers.
Coming to AAIS Pulse on February 23...
Big “I” CEO Bob Rusbuldt will discuss issues affecting the independent insurance distribution network.
Patrick Hughes, partner at international law firm Faegre Drinker, spotlights the potential impact of a Biden Administration and new Congress on the insurance industry.
Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger joins
Travelers VPs Brian Hoffman and Arron Lam, for an enlightening discussion on the open source evolution in insurance and other emerging tech spaces.
Registration for AAIS Pulse is offered FREE to AAIS Members and all those in the P&C insurance community.
AAIS Pulse: The Sponsorship Package
A $2,000 value, this complimentary sponsorship package for the February 23rd Pulse entitles you to:
- Your company logo placed on the AAIS Pulse website.
- Your company logo, description, and website link on the AAIS Pulse Sponsor page.
- Your company logo and appreciation for your sponsorship posted on AAIS’s social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- A custom-crafted graphic announcing AAIS Pulse and your sponsorship that you can share on your social media channels
- A 15 second video ad to be played between two of the segments during the live Pulse broadcast .
- The opportunity to author a blog post on AAISViews, our new intellectual capital blog. (Subject to AAIS editorial review/approval)
- Recognition in pre- and post-AAIS Pulse communications.
- A list of all registered attendees (not including those who opt out of contact sharing)
AAIS Pulse...Can you feel it?
Contact AAIS Engagement Manager Chris Kozlowski to learn more about this incredible partnership opportunity.